The media section is where all images and pdfs are stored. This shows the folders of content that were created during uploads. The user can also create new folders and upload content in the Media Section.
Media – Clicking on Media shows you the list of Folders along the left as well as on the main screen. At the top
to the right is a square or 3 lines or . Press this and it will give you the option to change the way you view the folders on the main section – Grid or List.
Folders – Click on any folder and you will see the content in the main section. You can change the way you view the folders – Grid or List.
- Create – Clicking here gives you the ability to create new folders or upload a file or
- File – Click on Choose This will take you to your computer to click on the file and upload it to the KMS. It will then populate the information for the file.
- Folder – Type in a name for the folder and hit Save
- Once a folder is created, you can also grab files from your computer and drop them instead of using the drop down
- Image – Click on “Click to Upload.” This will take to your computer to click on the file and
upload it to the KMS. It will then populate the information for the file.