Context of use
When working in a clinical setting it is often the case that healthcare professionals are utilising clinical guidance regularly throughout their working day to assist with patients. When seeking clinical guidance and or triage information via desktop or mobile application it is often the case that some parts of the guidance can be presented in the form of images, tables, bullet lists etc for the clinicians to follow and make decisions by assessing the information they already have.
Physical environment: Clinical setting
Resource: Desktop, mobile application
Human centred quality objectives
- Users must be able to easily create procedural checklists for use within a clinical setting.
- Users must be able to specify what is included in a form during its creation.
- Users must be able to easily add the form to resources delivered through the Right Decision Service (RDS)/Quris.
- Ability to create custom forms.
- Ability to add checklists and or create specific questions for a certain piece of content/guidance.
- Ability to obtain user’s email address to provide validation of who has completed the form for assisting with auditing.
- Ability to add form to a specific content page.
- Ability to associate form with a specific content page.
- Where appropriate, ability to send the form somewhere (e.g. email) once it has been completed.
- Where appropriate, ability to validate form before it has been sent.
- Internet connection must be established before accessing, using or sending the form.
- Ability to use forms on both web and mobile devices.
- What should be included in the forms (checklists, email fields etc)?
- When sending a form, who should it be sent to?
- Should forms be saved to complete later?
- Umbraco forms
- Microsoft forms
Few things from the meeting yesterday.
Users: Clinicians, content contributors, patients (carers, family etc.)
It should be possible to embed a form into an existing resource/page.
On form submission:
The stored information can be accessed at any time by the editors (e. g. as a report in the CMS, an Excel spreadsheet export).
We also briefly discussed associating values with answers and performing calculations, more complex forms for creating decision trees and saving answers to mobile devices and on web. These requirements are unlikely to be included in the upcoming release.
Please sign in to leave a comment.