Reported Bugs and Current Status
- Password-Protected PDFs
- The ability to view passcode-protected PDFs inside the app works on iOS as part of the in-built PDF viewer but the Android PDF viewer does not support this. In order to passcode-protect this content, you should add it to a passcode-protected toolkit.
- Working on feature for next app rollout
- Site Map report tool currently not working
- When attempting to run a report, there is no response
- When a report has been run, it doesn't show emails
- When a report has been run, it shows the incorrect date format - which format is standard
- This has been logged and we hope to have a fix soon
- Slow website and errors with Preview mode
- The cause of these issues is that the index files that are stored within the azure containers are getting corrupted, the temporary solution is to rebuild the indexes again through the cms.
- This is not a long term solution since the issues continues to reoccur. We need to look into perhaps moving the site and the storage container to a different location and service plan within azure.
- This fix is in progress
- Pathway Builder
- User reported error log when working on Pathway Builder
- Older versions not allowing ">" to be displayed
- Older versions not allowing URLS to work
- Drug Template Indications Section is not Displaying
- User reported being able to enter content into these sections but they are not displaying on the front end
- Bug has been logged into system and will be fixed by March 2022
Please sign in to leave a comment.