This accessibility statement covers the Quris platform that is run by Tactuum. We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use the websites and apps built on the QURIS platform.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the QURIS platform and the websites built on the Quris platform using just a keyboard.
- navigate most of the QURIS platform and the websites built on the Quris platform using speech recognition software.
- listen to most of the QURIS platform and the websites built on the Quris platform using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The QURIS platform is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Due to the nature of the platform, there are areas that this conformance partially applies to, such as content managed areas, and content provider generated documents. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of The QURIS platform. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
As The QURIS platform has a content management system, there may be instances of content provider generated content that is not yet accessible.
We provide guidance and support to assist the content providers in ensuring that all the content on the websites and apps built on the Quris platform is as simple as possible and more accessible to all users. The responsibility to ensure that the content is conformant with WCAG 2.1 lies with the content providers.
We provide guidance and support to assist the content providers in ensuring that any new PDFs or Word documents they publish will meet accessibility standards.
We are constantly reviewing and enhancing components and elements of the site in which we can make more accessible. Some examples of updates are as follows:
- Ensuring only web safe accessible colours are used throughout the site.
- Alternative attributes on images where required.
- Title attributes on links where required.
- Ensuring link behaviour is clearly communicated where possible.
- Ensuring main page contents are easy to navigate to.
- Ensuring text is legible and easy to read.
This statement was prepared on 01/06/2021. It was last reviewed on [date when it was last reviewed prior to publishing – to be specified]. The QURIS platform was last tested on [date to be specified] by our internal test teams. When testing the QURIS platform, we focused on:
- Text legibility.
- Colour contrast between elements of the site.
- Content accessibility.
- Content navigation.
- Context of use.
We will continue to update this statement in line with any future accessibility enhancements we add to the site.